|very ripe banana||2|
|honey||112 grams (1/3 cup)|
|vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|coconut oil, melted||1/4 cup|
|almond flour||200 grams|
|coconut flour||27 grams|
|cocoa powder||42 grams|
|baking soda||6 grams|
|semi-sweet chocolate chips||75 grams|
- Preheat the oven to 350°F
- line a muffin tin with 12 muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mash the bananas. They should almost be a puree.
- mix in honey and vanilla.
- Add in the eggs and oil and mix until well combined.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt.
- add wet ingredients until combined
- stir in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin liners and sprinkle on additional chocolate chips, if desired.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Be careful not to confuse a melted chocolate chip with the batter.
- Let the muffins cool for 5 minutes in the pan and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Place in an airtight container and store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Serving Size 1 muffin
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 273 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 18g 28%
Saturated Fat 8g 40%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 31mg 10%
Sodium 659mg 27%
Total Carbohydrate 29g 10%
Dietary Fiber 9g 36%
Protein 8g 16%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.