- 2 cups graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 4 packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 4 egg
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- preheat oven to 350°
- line cupcake pan with paper liners
- in a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- press equal parts into bottom of cupcake liners
- bake for 5-6 minutes. until golden brown
- cool completely
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
- Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth.
- pour into cupcake liners
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until set. careful not to over bake them. If they start to crack, they are over done. .
- all to cool completely then chill in refrigerator until serving.
Share & Print
100 0 100 1