|graham crackers, crushed||2 cups|
|unsalted butter, melted||3 tbsp|
|cream cheese||4 packages|
|sugar||1 1/2 cup|
|sour cream||1 cup|
|vanilla extract||1 tbsp|
|all-purpose flour||1/4 cup|
- preheat oven to 350°
- line cupcake pan with paper liners
- in a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- press equal parts into bottom of cupcake liners
- bake for 5-6 minutes. until golden brown
- cool completely
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
- Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth.
- pour into cupcake liners
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until set. careful not to over bake them. If they start to crack, they are over done. .
- all to cool completely then chill in refrigerator until serving.