|unsalted butter, softened||1 1/2 stick|
|brown sugar, packed||3/4 cup|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|all-purpose flour||2 cups|
|corn starch||2 tsp|
|baking soda||1 tsp|
|semi-sweet chocolate chips||1 1/4 cup|
- pre-heat oven to 350°
- cream the butter and sugar together on medium speed until fluffy and light in color.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- Scrape down the sides as needed.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- On low speed, slowly mix into the wet ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Dough will be thick.
- Press 1.5 tbsp of dough into each muffin liner.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes, removing from the oven when the edges begin to slightly brown and the centers still appear soft. ¡¡DO NOT OVER BAKE!!
- Allow cookie cups to cool completely before frosting.
|unsalted butter, softened||1 1/2 sticks|
|brown sugar, packed||1 cup + 1 tbsp|
|vanilla extract||2 tsp|
|half and half||1/3 cup|
|mini chocolate chips||1 1/2 cup|
- using a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream together the butter and brown sugar at medium speed.
- Add the vanilla and beat well.
- Stir in the flour and salt until doughy.
- Beat in the milk until fluffy.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.