- 1 1/2 stick unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- pre-heat oven to 350°
- cream the butter and sugar together on medium speed until fluffy and light in color.
- Mix in egg and vanilla.
- Scrape down the sides as needed.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt.
- On low speed, slowly mix into the wet ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips. Dough will be thick.
- Press 1.5 tbsp of dough into each muffin liner.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes, removing from the oven when the edges begin to slightly brown and the centers still appear soft. ¡¡DO NOT OVER BAKE!!
- Allow cookie cups to cool completely before frosting.
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup + 1 tbsp brown sugar, packed
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/3 cup half and half
- 1 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- using a stand mixer with paddle attachment, cream together the butter and brown sugar at medium speed.
- Add the vanilla and beat well.
- Stir in the flour and salt until doughy.
- Beat in the milk until fluffy.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0