This is the first batch of a low carb cheese cake. I will find a better substitute for the crust when I have time. This was a last minute idea
|graham crackers, crushed||4 crackers|
|cream cheese, room temperature||8 oz|
|splenda||1/3 cup + 1 tbsp|
|unsweetened almond milk||3 tbsp|
|sour cream||1/4 cup|
|vanilla extract||1 tsp|
|all-purpose flour||1 tbsp|
- preheat oven to 350°
- line cupcake pan with paper liners
- in a medium bowl, mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
- press equal parts into bottom of cupcake liners (Tip: use another paper liner to help press the crust flat)
- bake for 5-6 minutes. until golden brown
- cool completely
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese with sugar until smooth.
- Blend in milk, and then mix in the eggs one at a time, mixing just enough to incorporate.
- Mix in sour cream, vanilla and flour until smooth.
- pour into cupcake liners
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, until set. careful not to over bake them. If they start to crack, they are over done. .
- all to cool completely then chill in refrigerator until serving.
Serving Size 1 cupcake
Servings Per Container 12
Amount Per Serving
Calories 122 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 10g 15%
Saturated Fat 5g 25%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 43mg 14%
Sodium 102mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 6g 2%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Protein 2g 4%
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.