|brown sugar, packed||1/2 cup|
|all-purpose flour||1 cup|
|baking soda||1/4 tsp|
|rolled oats||1 cup|
|butter, softened||1 stick|
|raspberry jam||3/4 cup|
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats.
- Rub in the butter using your hands or a pastry blender to form a crumbly mixture.
- Press 2 cups of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spread the jam to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top, and lightly press it into the jam.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in preheated oven, or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars.