- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 stick butter, softened
- 3/4 cup raspberry jam
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Combine brown sugar, flour, baking soda, salt, and rolled oats.
- Rub in the butter using your hands or a pastry blender to form a crumbly mixture.
- Press 2 cups of the mixture into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spread the jam to within 1/4 inch of the edge.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumb mixture over the top, and lightly press it into the jam.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes in preheated oven, or until lightly browned.
- Allow to cool before cutting into bars.
Share & Print
0 0 100 0